RR1 0.00% 0.9¢ reach resources limited

Hi @ragisd, Thanks for the respectful post. As to your question...

1. 807 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 367
    @roblun the graphic you've crossed out and stated "Once again false statement" is directly from WA1's announcement, so if you think their information is wrong please take it up with WA1 and let us know their response.
    Great summary, the significantly lower grades in the bedrock vs eluvium (small selectively picked creek pebbles) to my mind isn't a great sign, as pegmatite bedrock would likely form a significant part of a Nb deposit at Wabli Creek (if one exists).
    Hi @ragisd, Thanks for the respectful post. As to your question why I post critically on stocks, this shouldn't be your main concern, your main concern should be whether there is any truth/sense in the information I provide, and if so, how you can use that information to make more informed decisions. You will constantly see many comments on this forum on a whole range of stocks of users disregarding other posters comments because they are 'non-holders' and use this tactic as a coping mechanism and throw-away line to try dismiss any critical comments about their stock, which ultimately isn't beneficial for their trading decisions.

Nevertheless, I'll explain briefly my reasons which you've mostly answered yourself "I was looking back and found you were signalling the risks with RR1 for some time. Had I paid more attention, I may have avoided half my investment sitting at a loss in RR1."

There are a often many incorrect statements and assumptions made by holders either due to ignorance, or worse, nefarious intentions where intentionally misleading statements are made to try fool others. I've been investing/trading in junior miners for a few decades and often can tell when statements are incorrect/inaccurate and feel obliged to let others know so that those with an open-mind are able to consider a different point-of-view which may be more consistent with the truth of the situation even though its contrary to the wishes and prevailing positive expectations of existing holders. Unfortunately, most holders are usually too engrossed in their own bias, which leads to personal attacks, conspiracy theories, etc. to anyone who posts an opposing view to the desired narrative.

A good example is from this thread where @ScoreSample stated that "world's source of niobium is found in mainly in pegmatite and not carbonatite" which is factually untrue, yet his post received dozens of likes and if not for my correction of this statement, many readers may have believed the false information.

Also, since I research most of the junior miners on the ASX, documenting on this forum is a means of saving my thoughts at the time for my own use.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.642M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $11.40K 1.278M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 258000 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1200326 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 11.1 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ 297735
Last updated 15.48pm 03/05/2024 ?
RR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.