LRV 14.3% 12.0¢ larvotto resources limited

No more going to the market for funding?? .. seems on-market is...

1. 7,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1130
    No more going to the market for funding?? .. seems on-market is the only option to invest, likely why we are seeing heavy capping

$200m plant in place fully operantional perfect condition, decline in perfect condition as is all the underground equipment in place.

$25m to double plant through-put while increasing recovery and quality of product

Huge GVT backing to get the mine back into production asap

So $40m mcap with a $200m plant and walk-up ready underground orebody ready to exploit all high grade.

Drilling ongoing looking to at least double recourse as grade and size of the orebody is increasing remarkably at depth, as proven with the results he couldnt mention due to the trading halt at the time.. now i can see why LT holders are pumped and confident in saying its just a matter of time before we see $$ in front of the SP

People thinking they wont invest because of what happened with RVR are missing the boat on this, Wogen ready to 100% fund this project with off-take is my call, GAGE and Trafigura along with Wogen have this wrapped in a big red bow for JRV.. its not going to take much for a breakout.

$40m mcap is ridiculous when you listen to the presentation then add the massive results they halted for.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.020(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $36.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 12.0¢ $133.8K 1.004M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 130009 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.