LRV 4.17% 11.5¢ larvotto resources limited

RE-RATE imminent ? Gold a bonus ?, page-9

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    There still remain significant potential pitfalls. Recovery rates. Financing and Execution.

Metallurgy. Its refractory gold mixed with antimony. Metallurgy will be a pain in the ass. Even if they say its 90% recovery in the lab tests, we don't know for sure until the mine is fully operational. Can the mine be profitable as a stand alone antimony mine?

Financing. For a small cap stock like LRV, getting $50m-100m to get the mine into operation is not guaranteed. Or they may have to give away a lot of shares to raise the required funds. May have to issue 300% more shares to raise sufficient capital to get the mine operational.

Execution. Yes most of the mine is already built. Management still has to execute. I don't believe any of the current management has done something similar before with success. Happy to be corrected on this point.

On the other I believe LRV remains the best risk reward junior miner on the ASX. Nothing I have seen comes close. 20 bags if mine gets fully operational at reasonable recovery rates with a 3m oz resource, is certainly possible.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.