LRV 14.3% 12.0¢ larvotto resources limited

There still remain significant potential pitfalls. Recovery...

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    There still remain significant potential pitfalls. Recovery rates. Financing and Execution.

Metallurgy. Its refractory gold mixed with antimony. Metallurgy will be a pain in the ass. Even if they say its 90% recovery in the lab tests, we don't know for sure until the mine is fully operational. Can the mine be profitable as a stand alone antimony mine?

Financing. For a small cap stock like LRV, getting $50m-100m to get the mine into operation is not guaranteed. Or they may have to give away a lot of shares to raise the required funds. May have to issue 300% more shares to raise sufficient capital to get the mine operational.

Execution. Yes most of the mine is already built. Management still has to execute. I don't believe any of the current management has done something similar before with success. Happy to be corrected on this point.

On the other I believe LRV remains the best risk reward junior miner on the ASX. Nothing I have seen comes close. 20 bags if mine gets fully operational at reasonable recovery rates with a 3m oz resource, is certainly possible.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.