GID 0.00% 0.2¢ gi dynamics, inc

I read an article by Charlie Aitken this week "Bet on the...

1. 533 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I read an article by Charlie Aitken this week "Bet on the Endobarrier and buy GI Dynamics"
    He says he met recently with an off-shore colleague, "... the change in physical appearance was so dramatic I spent the first 30 minutes of dinner in pretty much a stake of shock."
    A good shock as he had achieved large scale weight loss using GID's endobarrier (installed for 12mth then removed)."

The biggie is the US mkt and currently an FDA trial is in progress with the following schedule, trial by mid-2016 with potential approval from FDA by mid-2017 and launch by the end of 3Q17.

Charlie also writes, "If everything goes right, device makers trade on
    anywhere from 20 times to 35 times earnings and most are acquired by the major medical brand distribution companies once they show true global potential."

Cash - had recent cap raise and now well funded with ~ $80M and avg cash burn $3M/month

Overview of GID from their publications
    EndoBarrier Therapy is the world’s first and only endoscopically-delivered device technology that improves type 2 diabetes and obesity by lowering blood sugar and weight at the same time. EndoBarrier is a flexible, tube-shaped liner that is inserted endoscopically and placed at the beginning of the small intestine, where it remains for up to one year; after which it is removed during another endoscopic procedure. It is currently under investigation in the U.S. in a multicenter, pivotal clinical trial (The ENDO Trial) for the treatment of patients who have uncontrolled type 2 diabetes and are obese. EndoBarrier has been approved in select countries internationally since 2010 and is available
    in Chile, Australia and a growing number of countries in Europe and the Middle East.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GID (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.