NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Re rate NUH @ 10c this week?, page-34

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    I know Costco and Target are under our existing umbrella...not sure about Aldi...can't remember.

Anyway I feel confident the Live will hit other Oz retailers fairly quickly. Basically thinking everyone that stocks Airpods in going to want a high end "in canal" moderately priced true wireless smart bud.
    Sure the matketing crew won't miss the opportunity to push the "Ozzie Proud" message. Reality though is Oz market is miniscule to our target markets.

We have Flex (multinational) to back us in terms of fast gearing up with existing knowledge of our specifically tweaked production requirements/quality control/logistics etc.already in place. We won't be subjected to all those little bugger ups that worried us at commencement of production. I'm not saying that there won't be the occasional irtitant but that's business. The longer you go the better the systems get. Fortunately most of that is well taken care of and already baked into our SP already.

NUH staff after a year are showing their metal...by way of simple example point to there site as a start...live chat line...slick look...links. Check their advertising campaign materisls/productions/presentations...tell me their not slick as... all on a dime. Consider logistics/design/technological innovstion/intellectual property protection/awards/presentations could literally go on for pages...but let your imagination do the walking.

This doesn't just happen boys and gorld...this is a direct result of the Cof'ounders history. Their energy. Their unique life experiences. Their intelligence. Their worldliness. Their establishment of Sensear.
    Am I sounding all cheer squady? Don't believe a single word I say until you've DYOR. Then you'll know and then you'll get why many of us are sticking around....and it definitely ain't for love folks! The establishment of the bud diversification is more than just that. It is the unveling of a globsl onslaught led by a timy little Ozzie battler that's going to tear a nice chunk of the market away from Giants. Tead how the innovators started Gates/Jobs/Musk...then draw your own conclusions of how far yhese Ozzie boys might go in this space at this time with this product and the markets yhat have opened to it only 6 months ago with the passing of the OTC legislation.

Point I'm making is NUH is their baby and anyone who's trade strategy is ST/MT/LT should clue themselves up on what these guys moves have been. Then you'll grasp the true essence of NUH's potential and not before.
    Last edited by YourDudliness: 10/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.