NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

The original IQbuds are still a good product (especially with...

1. 12,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 669
    The original IQbuds are still a good product (especially with the software upgrades) giving the owner the best of both worlds.
    I'm sure there are now people waiting for the Live as hearing impairment may not be an issue and vice versa with the Boost.
    I agree the past few green days are more about how the new products have been received by the media and public in general and i believe the response is substantiated.
    The pre Xmas sales should be a marked improvement on the prevoius quarter and just add to the rolling momentum of the companies progress. Let's not forget IQbuds have only been selling for approx 12months and the reading I've done in regards to start up companies suggest that the average waiting period is around 3 years before you see any profit. I just hope sales have been strong enough to add to the existing cash on hand and give us a decent amount of working capital. As it's obvious the new products will need to be funded, wether a CR is necessary who knows , but these guys have proven more than once that they know what they're doing so we just have to let them decide ?
    All imo of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.