ARL 0.83% 60.5¢ ardea resources limited

I was interested in opinions from forum members to predict some...

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    I was interested in opinions from forum members to predict some details of project. Lets see who makes most accurate prediction and he gets free beers .

1) Ardea and JC will make new entity and gets share from that entity accordingly what they agree

2) In order to get loan and significant share of project, ARL can't enter two hands in pocket, they'll also need capital. They will issue 250 mln new shares. I wouldn't exclude chance that JC buys majority of that.

3) ARL gets 65% of project. Something in my head still keeps figuring out why Mitsui left the JC. I think something is in favor for ARL. Project value is around 5bln after tax. If project would be 60-40 to JC and reserve is 1.3 mln tonnes of nickel, ARL would get 520 kt nickel. Not worth it. Especially when ARL has mentioned that they are looking for strategic partners for other tenements as well. Every project requires extra share for others. In the end they'll giving away significantly. Better sell Goongarrie project, get 5 bln, share price will jump ridiculously, I assume to 6 or 7$ AT LEAST. They won't even have to issue new shares to develop new projects. With 1.5 bln loan, they could develop projects with 2.5 mln tonnes of nickel - Kalpini and Yerilla hubs for example. Selling hub still leaves them 5mln tonnes of nickel. If they still end getting 40%, I would expect JC to cover full costs of development without ARL issuing new shares or taking loan.

4) JC will be their future partner for other projects. ARL has mentioned that they continue drilling in other tenements during Goongarrie hub development. That again requires cash. I think they form long time partnership. Plus lets not forget that ARL has also significant asset where JC benefits - pending patents. They dont have to import limestone and that lowers cost of production.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
60.5¢
Change
0.005(0.83%)
Mkt cap ! $120.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
60.0¢ 60.5¢ 59.0¢ $29.81K 49.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4990 59.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
60.5¢ 2616 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
60.3¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.84 %)
Open High Low Volume
60.5¢ 60.5¢ 59.0¢ 25265
Last updated 15.53pm 04/06/2024 ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.