EXT 0.00% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

In 2015 Covata was slated to be the big story of 2016 FY, then...

1. 1,502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    In 2015 Covata was slated to be the big story of 2016 FY, then it became 2016 CY.
    Now it's going to be the story of 2017 - would that be CY or FY?
    The primary reason why I'm holding is my respect for the investment prowess of TPG and its major backers.
    To me, the performance of TT and team is a little indifferent - they don't provide a lot of encouragement. In fact, their track record in product roll-out and development of pricing structures often comes across as commercially naive. A lot of trial and error - they eventually cotton-on to what is industry best practice after trying everything else first.
    All I can deduce is that TPG et al must be very patient - more patient than me, but I'm still hangin' in there.
    I think if you look at the SP over the last 2 years you'll see a lot of disappointment by investors in management not getting their act together. They have been given a lot of rope by their masters, but that can't go on forever - one day (soon?) they'll have the hard word put on them.

But at the current low prices it looks like a screaming buy - even if TT and team are slow learners, they actually have a good product, so long as they don't lose their early mover advantage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $341.3K 34.25M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 5514109 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 952327 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.