BUR 0.00% 10.0¢ burley minerals ltd

re-rating awaits us!

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Afternoon all!

It seems someone here didnt like my last post as it apparently had some profanity in it. I wish to apologise to all whose ears fell off as a result and I would like to retract the vulgar fk*n, which occurred in my last post. Can I suggest the removal of the offending word and not the whole post in future???

There still seems to be little interest in our BUR but I must say it is only a matter of time for a significant re-rating. It is vital we have a fresh look at the wonderful fundamentals of this stock:-

Firstly we have found Gas & Condensate in THREE (almost four) wells which significantly derisk this stock

-Heintschel 1 is flowing to sales @ 2.4mmcfd & 100bopd bring us around 150,000 a month in revenues
    -Brasher is also flowing to sales and is bringing in 13,500usd/month
    -Joann flowed 2.1mmcfd of gas + 38bopd on test from JUST ONE OF THREE ZONES, so we can expect this to be significantly revised once the well is fracced and hooked up to sales.

Secondly we have plenty of positive catalysts we are awaiting news on:-

-The completion and fraccing of D Trunchard 1. They encountered 90m of gas bearing sands with no gas/water contact. This well will help us prove up Heinstchel reserves and hopefully they are around the 60BCF + of recoverable gas.

(As a side note:-1 BCF of Gas is worth around 3 million USD, so BUR share of Heintschel (30% NRI) assuming 60BCF gas is 60 million or a share price of 22c which is THREE times the current SP) That figure is based on the Heintschel field alone and including the condensate that works out to a sp of aroud 35c/share, so that is a guide as to where the sp could be headed!

-The hook up of Joann #1 to sales should provide similar if not better cashflows than Heintschel #1. We can expect this before the year is out so news must be close! We still don't know what the reserve estimates are for the Joann field so something else to look forward to.

-Heintschel #2 step out, will further identify and help us book gas reserves in 2011, when the real company value will be shown.

-Woppa, this is our sleeping gas breathing dragon! I'm not sure many people noticed on their latest Investor Preso (6th Dec 2010) but on the Woppa slide they mention Pioneed Natural Resources has been chasing the same 'Edwards trend' that Woppa lies on. Maybe they have approached BUR about a farm out??? I'm sure something is happening in the background here.

-As a hypothetical, if BUR farms down to 10% of Woppa & it has around 600BCF of recoverable gas...

BUR share is 60BCF of gas, worth around $180million USD (1BCF = around $3 million USD) 180million/274 shares on issue

= 65c / share

Thirdly we have very experienced management who have skin in the game:-

Norm Zillman was the founding general manager of Qld Gas company which went from a 30million AUD valuation to a sale to BG of 5.3 billion AUD. He has been buying on market recently and that is a very strong vote of confidence for BUR.

Mike Sandy has been in the oil/gas space for around 25years and has been working professionally with AKG for many many years.

Finally we have little debt and an increasing amount of cash coming in!

I personally cant think of a more undervalued, largely derisked oil/gas stock to be in at the moment! I think 2011 will be a very exciting year for all who hold!

Good luck, Merry Christmas & a Happy and Gassy 2011 to all Holders!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 267999 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.