BUR 12.5% 10.5¢ burley minerals ltd

re-rating awaits us!, page-7

1. 17,317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    Hi rjaadave .I dont post much here but follow the thread all the time .Being burnt is part and parcel of oil specs but these guys have a good hit rate and sound management by all accounts.I first got in before this drilling program now and even though the first well last time is not a payer they still hit something.Maybe went to deep.Im not sure they wont go back as i think they still had a level which they could draw gas from but would waste money and time doing so.I got burnt then with options but still in again with them if it was a payer im not sure if they would have got in the money but hype was resonably good at the time.They are producing and this derisks your chances on big falls with wells not getting a target and the risk of capital being required ie dilution and sometimes thats what its about as well .Anything that can generate an income and recoup costs is healthy in my books even if it does not blow the top off like a volcanoe to the share price.Always another day if you got an income .The last well was as much about proving the theory of the field as finding gas i think and well the story is yet to unfold but looking pretty good for the teams of holders in this one.imoj I think you have picked ok and a good thread to be on .in my own judgement if you wondered.This link will give you some good insight to terminolgy an oilfield glossary .You will need it .http://www.glossary.oilfield.slb.com/Display.cfm?Term=updip

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.015(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $15.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.5¢ $6.635K 63.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11787 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 83600 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.