FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Re-Rating: General Lithium & Mali Lithium, page-19

1. 320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    I'm the same not letting go of one share, I bought another 10000 to day @15, I have got my average down to just under 24, I will work out what I'm going to do when (if) it turns green. For now I would be happy to get my $ back ,so, first target 24 and a sigh of relief,
    Don't want to bore you all but I have been in and out a few times, probably read every post in the last few years, first time in was at 8 we did not have lith at this stage I was in for the gold with Kevin steering the ship, I bailed at 55-60 It went to 84(bummer) I made about 25 grand so I was happy, (that is until I got the tax bill ) any way, second time I bought back at 54 watched It fly up its own arse ever since, might add we have not done ourselves any favours old Bod did some damage that's going to take time to repair, I believe the new BoD are the goods, It will be our turn soon, the stars are lining up, when I goes it will happen fast, easily double in 1 or 2 sessions. I'm not ramping just calling it how I see it, good luck to the longs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.