FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Re-Rating: General Lithium & Mali Lithium, page-223

1. 6,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1190
    A decent Company Secretary is never redundant for this type of company. How/Why do you think BOD 1 got into so much hot water.

I don't buy Chris' story regarding Altura - not that he should care. He would have been in the spotlight had he stayed to hand over a project that reached nameplate in such a short period of time. I'm not convinced this move was best for him or for Birimian. Only time will tell and I hope I am wrong.

In my view it is far more important for the project sponsor (MD) to have geographic experience than it is to have technical experience. If you can get both, even better.

I wish Chris and his team success, obviously, but I have a nagging concern that the failings of Altura, which are only being identified now, may not have been known by Chris n Co before they left. In other words, they may wish to copy across to Goulamina what they think works from Altura. This sudden interest in HPGR technology may be a case in point. To early to make any definitive statement though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.