FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Re-Rating: General Lithium & Mali Lithium, page-68

1. 11,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1758

I wholly agreed with you DPR, we need a deal to get things going. I also don't believe in any conspiracy theory just let of interest. I also discount selling for tax purpose in June, this has been overstated.

I like our present management, however I am not sure they are focusing on the right area or utilizing the right people to do the job. If they are focusing it right, we would be getting the results we were looking for. There are not much selling just no buying interest, whilst the holders that need some beer money or traders looking at opportunity are looking elsewhere. July won't change, we need some positive actions from the people that counts. We need news on the exploitation permit or any offtakes. We need to be told when is the name change taking effect in the ASX exchange and when will the trading halt take effect or the suspension of trade. If GAS or BORG like the share price to change course, they need to have some continuous and some substantial buying. Once they take the leads others are likely to follow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.