NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Hi all,Great to see NWE getting some attention today, lets hope...

1. 1,302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi all,

Great to see NWE getting some attention today, lets hope it continues, I think it will !
    Things may really start to hot up when people understand the enormity of the assets they are holding, surely cheap under .10-.15c. No wonder Bahrat were quick to buy in, they're not silly.

When you consider that Norwest has interests in more than 1 million acres in northern Perth Basin permits that contain thick and potentially gas-rich shales, the mind goes into overload trying to figure a potential value, I mean you're talking dollars not cents. The region's shales could become a significant source of gas for the WA domestic market. Just as coal seam gas production has grown enormously in Queensland over the last few years, shale gas has become very important in the US, and shales north of Perth have similarities to gas-producing shales in the US, and look what they're paying for acreage over there, goodness me , and what about oil & conventional gas, they will be looking for that as well, as they tap into those enormous shales. Oh & did I mention TP15, North Erregulla 368 & 426, Jingimia & Puffin & all the UK ( Wessex Basin ) projects, & its not .10c yet, give me a break.........................

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.