MRF 3.17% 6.1¢ mrl corporation ltd

Re-rating of the Company?

1. 447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Although the endless examination of vein graphite and its potential for suppling what is so far an uncertain and opaque graphite and graphene market is informative for investors, I think more posts should examine company balance sheet issues.
    Board room competence and integrity when making decisions in small cap companies is always the issue for small shareholders.The notion of being 'shareholder friendly ' is just that. Although I'm sure Directors would hotly deny that self preservation and remuneration influences boardroom decisions, history seems to confirm this to often be the case. The sort of boardroom decisions that have to be made when funding is hard to come by, is the classic example. Capital raising's on rosy projections, followed by little expenditure accountability, that just inflate the share register, and in a short time, often result in no added share value do little for shareholder confidence.
    Anyway, this for the more jaded on this post is probably stating the obvious. I just want to make the point that the way in which the company makes decisions is probably more important than this slow drip feed of unconnected graphite and graphene information. Oh the joys of small caps!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.