AXO 0.00% 73.0¢ aurox resources limited

Bergo33 I wasn't having a go at your post it would seem that I...

1. 333 Posts.
    Bergo33 I wasn't having a go at your post it would seem that I have not put my point across correctly.
    What I was trying to say is how amazing is it the government gives Aurox $170 000 to see if it's possible to dump 5 billion ltr's pa of water in the town of Porthedland.
    That would save Aurox $66 million for a return water pipeline and now there going to SELL that waste water to them!!!!
    A stoke of genius if you ask me,mabey the revenue from from the water could cover the cost of pumping it out of the ground in the first place, more profit for share holders.
    As for whats driving the SP well I think it's a combination of factors:
    Aurox's SP has not followed the up swing in the price of iron ore for the past 6 months it's now catching up.
    Aurox has a new plan and with the help of Paul Glasson from Sigiriya capital they could just find a partner.
    And as we have all been saying the iron ore sector is currently being re rated.(Do fund managers not look at the spot price of iron ore and think gee mabey the contract price will go up this year????)
    The vanadium price being up would also help the decision for the prospective partner.
    Now lets compare Aurox's SP movement against it's peers. The materials sector is up 10% since Dec.
    FMG up 17% since Dec.
    BCI up 15% since Dec.
    AGO up 20% since Dec.
    AXO up 80% since its Dec low of .24c
    How can this be when every article you read regarding iron ore lists the top three companys and not AXO?

Just happy to be on this train!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.