DSE 0.93% $3.27 dropsuite limited

re rating underway

1. 10,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 489
    Hi guys, what can I say, EXM goes from strength to strength. Thursday night the Dow collapses over 330 points and EXM powers up 10% on a huge volume of 47,965,444. Today the ASX falls 2% and EXM powers on up, 5% on a huge volume of 41,536,560. Anyone else get the feeling we are on the verge of a serious breakout? Seems like we have had the serious accumulation ahead of the inevitable breakout.

In my heading I called it “re rating underway” but in fairness we are heading for a re rating alright but simply because we are so undervalued. I can’t find another gold explorer on the ASX trading under 6c – 8c with drilling underway, a resource of over 500,000 ounces of high grade gold, fundamentals as strong as EXM and past historic drill hits that look like these:

12,883 G/T Au not a misprint
    32m @ 670g/t Au
    20m @ 333g/t Au
    6.7m @ 833g/t Au
    36m @ 210g/t Au

.If we see anything like the above turn up we are talking a 5 bagger minimum. Hence the reason no matter what the market throws at us we continue upwards and onwards. Remember the market never lies and we have a multi bagger in the making very soon. I actually hope the Dow falls again so we can have another breakout…lol. We are heading for that 6c+ very soon just based on the above alone.

Although in fairness I must say I won’t be selling until assays are announced as I feel we will see 10c+ when that happens. Tomorrow should be another very good day for EXM and while I will be holding until drill results (so individual days don’t worry me) make sure you are on board before this does takeoff as it will run hard and it looks to be very soon. BTW anyone else love the fact the market is collapsing and we are getting richer…lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.