CCU 0.00% 5.8¢ cobar consolidated resources limited

re-rating, page-27

1. 7,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I think that in my long career, I have actually become much less dogmatic about any method. I think that pure fundamental or pure technical trading is not the answer. Eg. who the management is also carries a great deal of weight with me. So if my posts ever appear critical of the methods of others, they are not meant to be. The market has a way of humbling anyone who thinks they are smarter.

My posts on this theme are often prompted when I see a 'stage' mentioned by some one else, that I was at at some time in the past, when I was looking for a key.

CCU is what I call a subtle story, very well and quietly managed, and delivering the goods. I really don't need to clutter my brain with much else about it. Not that I don't read everything I can get my hands on, I do, but its the price action that governs my decisions finally.

Price action to me, means much more than a rising price. When a pull-back occurs, as will always happen occasionally, how it reacts is a powerful indicator to me. Does the selling accelerate, or the opposite? Today CCU has done exactly that, which tells me that for now, it still has strong buying support.

The other positive for me with CCU is that today with a weaker dollar and drop in silver and gold, it would have been a good 'opportunity' for CCU to take a rest. Which would be quite ok. But that hasn't happened. Very powerful indicator.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.