ROB 0.00% 0.4¢ robe australia limited

Actually the Fundamentals will always be important. The...

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Actually the Fundamentals will always be important. The Macro-economics always important. Capitalization always important. You do not know know who my friend is - I was happy to not mention him again but he seems to have been right....

All your attacks are small and petty.

I would not have looked into this without my friend and I promise not to mention him again...

You should look before you leap and not be snide and petty crackpot. If you hate what I say, please ignore me. If you have any sense you will realize though I am bullish long term and are positive that does not mean I have ill intent. I don't need to manipulate here or anywhere. Short-term traders need to ramp and manipulate. I look at things like demand, capital, debt, infrastructure, management, growth of assets, weaknesses, and speak to the company.

Please use the ignore button because I intend on being here a while. As much as you hate my comments and denigrate me, I think over time you come to see my trading philosophy is slow and steady. Do not interpret my reaction as defensive in fact I am going to ignore you!

PS - These comments are my opinions - DYOR! I would obviously enjoy talking about the company instead.

Kind Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.