ODA 0.00% 18.5¢ orcoda limited

re rating, page-41

1. 600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Well done to the patient holders on a solid green day. Tried to get back on board recently to dip the toes back in pending further updates but missed the ride and then was to busy to try and get a buy in time at 1.3c today.

It is starting to get watched again and if this is true growth from the core business this time around and continues to expand whilst decreasing marketing spend, it will deserve a rerating. Still early days and I feel they may need another small cap raise, but with volumes picking up, hopefully more positive revenue growth developments ahead and most importantly an indication that they will be cashflow positive then the gates can open more freely. It will be the first sign of profits and positive cashflow that will see SMA free itself from the shackles of a perceived poor history and multiple failed deals.

I get the feeling that a real revenue foundation is finally being built rather than a bitcoin illusion and hence I am seeing this as back on the buy territory. Yes alot of shares but largely held by management so worth a watch.

For those watching at home re the double eagle deal, I have been keeping an eye on this in the background. Little change with the payment sites still appearing under construction, and the www.maifuwen.com site is currently down, but recently the management team appeared to have some changes made and a couple of the updated key people had some linkages back to SMA. Positive or negative well it is to early to say if it is still a live revenue driver for the future but one I will keep an eye on.

Good luck all as I know many peoples patience here deserves a reward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.