ODA 0.00% 15.5¢ orcoda limited

Did you sell out again Strauss based on sentiment on your post?...

1. 600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Did you sell out again Strauss based on sentiment on your post? Either way you picked your buy-in well

I am sure if Scouse was suspended it was because she was legitimately passionate about warning the newbies so in her absence, wheres the profit?, how much did they pay in salaries last year?, what happened to all of the previous deals? when is the next cap raise? the quarterly will tell the real picture etc.....which are all valid questions to ask based on the history.

I still have a buy order waiting in the queue. Risky you did well to sneak in at the 1.3c. I actually like the fact that many of the recent deals appear to have near term potential in driving cashflows and the big one for me is the circa 80% retention rate which is better than I expected. It could be just due for a solid run up soon. Hopefully the cashflows and profitability as they build economies of scale will meet expectations which will provide some fuel.

I am currently counting on the typical Friday red day and T+3 traders not wanting to hold over the weekend to get my order filled but as HR said, I may miss the boat as it is holding up pretty well over the past couple of days considering its recent rise and strong volumes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 13491 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.