ODA 7.69% 14.0¢ orcoda limited

re rating, page-57

1. 823 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    I am holding my Mils shares of SMA since 2010 and i saw all the posters from Scouse for all the questions and negatives things about SMA , and keep asking the same questions through out many years . In my own opinion Scouse will one day find out her answer as the days goes by , but once the answers came out and it is too late because the share price will going up and also is the time Scouse disappeared . All the clever investors will know , understand and do their own research . SMA will not gave us all the answers but they will doing their action and slowly prove it to us . Remember the big Announcements on " China Mobile executes MOU with SmartTrans " in 2010 , now SMA start proving us step by step and we know this deal with China Mobile still alive and business start growing bigger and bigger . This is the longest share that i been holding for more than 5 years now , the bad times i had gone through and the good time are coming now and soon , what i learned is patient and try to look more far ahead and future , will be sunshine one day , good luck .....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.