SEN 0.00% 1.6¢ senetas corporation limited

re: rationale for buy back order Thanks for the quick and...

1. 91 Posts.
    re: rationale for buy back order Thanks for the quick and indepth reply. Much appreciated.

I cannot even begin to understand the fibonnaci so I will just have to believe you on that one. It sounds like a good Italian pasta.

No doubt sentiment has pushed this down especially on first half earnings but if rumours are true and they have already exceeded fy06 expectations then what a great comeback. How will the market react to that. What was the short fall in pofit forecasts?

I am not certain if sentiment from the bold statements they made in many announcements about the $250mill and then dropping saying it was the underlying or only reason the price went as high as 91c and then down to where it is now. They should be shot for that blatant ramping and then dropping it. Surely the maket felt that on what it was expected to earn for fy06 that sen was worth more than where it is now. When we find out how much we have exceeded forecasts I do believe we will see some good movement up.

FG selling in this fall certainly did not help things. That must have had an influence on pushing it further down than it should have.

Sector risk - no doubt equity that is always an issue, competitors especially. What is the word now on being ahead of the market? . Very old posts on HC seem to suggest about two years ahead. How close now is anyone to producing something that matches the speed of sen products. No idea.
    I would hope that my information on forthcoming major deals with cypherblade mass production and a major corporate deal would make it harder for some competitors and will have a very positive influence on the share price.
    Acceptance of the product by Govt's surely does make it harder for some competitors. I have no info and would appreciate some on the 2nd Major Govt. tender and where Sen is at with that if anyone knows. Maybe know that the budget is out the spending will be allocated this may come to fruition for sen.
    I would hope that their R&D which has proven well so far continues to bring in good advancements in their technology otherwise it does look like Sen sales could well peak in 2008. Sen seem to be spending well in this arena.

I do wish I followed the tip from the same source when it was at around 5 -6 cents. I certainly would have profited well including the dividends paid. I would have been advised to take profits and would be sitting here today being advised to now get back in.

Anyway Thanks again Equity for your indepth reply. I happy to trust my sources and give this a good medium to long term go, although I am still prepared to stop loss out just below next support level.

Come on Senorita show me the money!!!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.