CBZ 0.00% 5.2¢ cbio limited

Col-I wish you were as excited as I am-as explained in a...

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Col-I wish you were as excited as I am-as explained in a previous post I am one of the 20 investors who contributed financially to start CBio back in 2000 and have a keen and passionate interest in its development.
    When Xtol was first discovered (cpn10), back then it was known as early pregnancy factor.Drs Halle Morton and later Alice Cavanagh through (Uniquest Qld)spent close to 30 years of research discovering what caused EPF(early pregnancy factor).EPF prevents the unborn foetus from being aborted as a foreign object and also pregnant mothers with auto immune diseases into remission.Xtoll is the body's natural regulator of the auto immune system-we all have Xtol in our bodies.
    Those that don't have sufficient quantities of Xtoll may develop auto immune diseases.
    Major drug companies around the world spent hundred of millions of dollars in research to find out what caused this and failed.We have this drug.No- Xtol is not a failure-do your research.Intravenously it worked brilliantly-subcutaneously it worked but no where as effectively as intravenously.Why? When injected into fatty tissue most of the drug was not absorbed into the blood stream.
    Maybe this should have been tested prior to the trials.(Confirm with Michael Monsour about this)
    This is why it is now being reformulated.The original trials for RA in mice were basically replicated in the intravenous trials-hence the excitement.
    Lupus trials administered intravenously in mice prevented lupus (A world first).Hopefully this will be replicated in the upcoming lupus trials which will be administered intravenously.
    The only new drug for lupus came onto the market last year-it did not pass its trial and because it is the first new drug in 50 years for lupus was let through with an effective rate of 7% and has severe side effects.This is how desperate the world is for an effective treatment for lupus.
    If this lupus trial is successful it would be classed as an orphan drug--just watch the share price rocket.
    In the mean time I believe a small group of patients will be tested with reformulated Xtoll for higher efficacy rates.
    As explained at the EGM Novo was very sensitive to comments made about them in Hot Copper with innuendoes of conspiracies about deals with CBio-I believe that this may be the major reason they pulled out as they did not want their brand name to be in any way associated with a hint of shady deals.As the deal negotiated with Jones was not an optimum deal the innuendoes would continue.
    There is criticism the current board is not informing the market re progress.Give them a break-they have only been there less than two months.I believe there will be some announcements soon.
    There are more than 80 applications for Xtoll waiting for patient approvals or approved including cancer ,aids. althizmers etc .Check for yourself.
    Drug development takes time, money and failures-Xtoll in the last trial was not a complete failure-just some adjustments needed.There are not too many drugs on the market that can boast a safety profile such as Xtoll-but then again it is produced naturally by the human Body.
    I do not invest in rumor but by research.
    I hope this helps all new investors to CBio.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.