CBZ 0.00% 5.2¢ cbio limited

re: re: australian 2nd article on alt / monsou matakus, whilst i...

1. 103 Posts.
    re: re: australian 2nd article on alt / monsou matakus, whilst i understand colink60 frustration with people on this board and the (in my view) unfair put downs of monsour, i agree xtoll is still holding huge potential.

Your qualms about Monsour aren't valid as they do not map onto his work with analytica.

I only argue for Monsour because I believe he is the best man to deliver the commmercilisation....

NN would have done a deal if you had monsour on, in my view ofcourse. But I base that on my own research, which is that many people respect him in the drug development world and many high profile people have given me a lot of praise for his vision, determination, which is highly needed in the long process needed for any drug development dealing with peoples lives.

I dont promote Monsour to be a smart alec, but because he has doubled my money on analytica, to which I can directly track all the reasons for alt doing well to him, and being the largest shareholder would be motivated to do the same with cbio.

NN in my view didnt do a deal based on the conspiracy theories which were fuelled by the inaccurate arguements made by shareholder action group.

In my view, there arguements suggested that something back door was occurring by making out that cbio did not report the results appropiately. We all know now that the previous board were entirely correct to report the results as they did and all that misleading arguement would have done is fuel paranoia and NNs decision not to be involved.

Only my view, but a considered view at that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.