IMU 1.82% 5.4¢ imugene limited

Good analysis Slick but I still don’t agree with you on this...

1. pjv
    58 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Good analysis Slick but I still don’t agree with you on this amount of short interest not mattering. Keep in mind the price move on the dive down from the 14 area was on a sharp rise and rate of change in total short interest. From the end of Nov the reflexive rally back up to the 13.5 area was on a sharp drop in short interest. It tells me the fast money shorts are very itchy. The total short interest of 1% my not seem high but concentrated in several traders hands it is as they showed us in the late Nov early Dec rally. On this move down you have a divergent high in total short interest while price is not making a new corrective low. If the shorts can’t take out the 50% retrace my bet is they cover fast again. Keep in mind there are 2 dynamics and time frames being trading. The bigger money long term fundamental players who are just sitting back on the bid taking them vs itchy shorts looking for a quick buck. If they can’t get this area to fold then with the divergent price and short interest things might get interesting.
    Just one old mans opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.