IMU 0.00% 4.9¢ imugene limited

Re:Re:Charts:Imugene, page-661

1. 757 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 631
    @Steini I would say share price would definitely make a difference when negotiating a takeover offer, normally it is worked out on a premium to share price and with every 10c on our share price equating to $500m it would definitely be in the interests of a buyer to keep that price as low as possible, that being said though other factors like peer comparisons and future revenue would definitely come into play also so share price alone wouldn’t be the only factor.

That being said I do like your $1 example and if we’re getting to figures like that a current SP of 10,15, 20 cents wouldn’t really matter. It would also mean that the Aussie market is seriously undervaluing the immunotherapy sector and the shockwaves sent out from such an aquisition for other asx biotechs would be huge

I know this has been discussed many times before but I believe a 1 for 10 consolidation would be good for IMU due to the unique circumstances we are in, $500m Mcap at 10c just as we start trading in 0.5 c chunks has made it a playground for traders taking advantage of the 5% spread between Bid and Ask that coupled with the huge change in market cap of nearly $50m across that spread makes it hard for us to brake out from this zone.

Hopefully positive signs from the first PD1-vaxx might just break us free, after 20c that spread starts to be relatively small in percentage terms

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.