ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

I'm not that sort of person Simploz, was only trying to have a...

1. 394 Posts.
    I'm not that sort of person Simploz, was only trying to have a laugh at your expense and our Ozzy youth with their substance abuse issues(poor taste in hindsight). I like many other ISN holders have been here for over 5 years and therefore get defensive when I read negative or poorly researched posts.

Yours are generally well thought out and yes you have supported the co in many of your posts but when you have a crack at the new management team I get a little impatient as I have had the pleasure of meeting and dealing with them.....they are honourable and successful people looking out for us long suffering shareholders.........I personally invested $1.5m in various cap raisings and on market buying during the heyday of when the stock ran from 1c-27.5c some 2-3 years ago. I am an investor, not a trader.

I believe now more than ever that we will get the outcomes we all hoped for with the products helping long suffering asthmatic's and their families in monitoring, assessing, and better treating the ailment. The Wheezeometer is peace of mind technology that I needed when my 2 asthmatic kids were wheezing and coughing in the early hours of the morning. I had no option but to take em to the Childrens hospital but now parents will be able to get an accurate reading at home and avoid having to clog up the system. The new wi fi technology will have doctors taking the reading and advising accordingly, giving almost instant peace of mind to panicking parents.

I am sorry if I offended, and agree........bickering is unhealthy and we have the common goal here of making money and being part of a product that will hopefully change the world of asthma sufferers for the better.

Sharemarket is high risk high reward, but long term patience is required in companies such as this.......I have waited 5 years, happy to see outcomes in the next 2 years that see us all enjoying the spoils.

Regards

Eyeknow

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.