ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

re:re:re:re:re: news

1. 800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Icn is pure oil and gas explorer. There're 2 driving forces. Oil and Gas

Gas

Icn found big gas reserves due to sweet spots identified. Two of the best wells in Apt855 are better than Drillsearch's Apt940 in term of frac stages (4 vs 13)

The East coast gas market has been boiling due to the facts of supply-demand unbalanced with our local Bosses.

The slow demand in Asia and new demand in Europe have helped the current situation.

All those three factors should help ICN Sp. but the withdrawal of Chevron ruined them all.

So this driving force is out of gas.

Should we think the SPECULATOR of Chevron's return interest in gas project, a partial sell of apt855 or a new commitment partner in apt855. All those are just a hope, like a candle in the wind.

A 3D seismic is underway.

Oil

As you said ICN has no oil.
    If the positive news about oil wont help ICN. The negative news had surely TANKED all oil and gas companies, non- exclusive to ICN.

The second driving force is hopeless.

The company is READY to plan a 3D seismic acquisition survey.

Altogether there are NO driving forces and there's only HOPE.

This is a state of stagnation. Icn curve is in a U shape. Is this what you think Gassed.

Yes I'll keep waiting until our first Pilot Production in order to see how Icn's assets are RE-VALUATION and how cheaply It can draw out the gas, the core asset.

Our next hope is cash balance in the next 3mths. And I hope the Sp. Is not nosediving to its cash balance approximately 28 millions mid-best estimated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.