EXT 0.00% 0.8¢ excite technology services ltd

re: re:rock words of wisdom let it be help harlee Good Gawd!,...

1. 1,455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: re:rock words of wisdom let it be help harlee Good Gawd!, now Iv'e seen everything--
    "Hi Harlee

I have built what i beleive a briliant portfolio of top producers. They are MRE, PDN , ZFX, OXR, BHP, CBH.

I am now wanting to include some juniour explorers in my portfolio that obviously have higher risk but certainly much more potential of a great return.

I have chosen TNG(Zinc juniour) and now looking for a baby Uranium play, EXT has come up on my radar. I have researched EXT and im looking at the grades of U308 and they look like they are extremely rich, I have a strong background in mining and can analise all grades of comodotitys well except for Uranium, i dont really understand the mineral well at all.

But i hope that you or someone else can help confirm the grades of EXT that have been produced.

Would you say they are fair, good or excellent."

Where on EARTH has this character appeared from all of a sudden???, sus as, and fancy asking a housewife for advice, I thought this one said he/she has been heavily involved in mining, and just HAPPENS to own a fair percentage of high priced stocks already.

Are the people on here now stooping to inventing fictitional personalities or something?--nice try, but it's sooo transparent that it's hilarious, desperate measures for desperate days perhaps??
    Unbelievable!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $30.03K 3.754M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 6106603 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 608719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.