GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

re-reading todays announcement

1. 92 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    After re-reading today¡¯s announcement I¡¯m still finding myself encouraged funnily enough, and find the sell off a little overdone (but I¡¯m sure everyone has there reasons).

I think the management made a solid decision, which may of went against the trend that everyone was hoping and looking for, but in light of what they already have in the well I think there heading in the right direction.

I don¡¯t think there are too many people that can say it was a bad announcement and I think it shows that the directors do not want to waste time if the lower depths are not looking magical like everyone originally thought.

I have been riding this train for a long while now and will continue to hold and maybe even try to average down again. The action that we viewed today would indicate that we have very little to play with, but I disagree at the moment. I¡¯m hoping after the dust settles, people will see what GDN actually has and be involved again for the mid term, not the short term.

This is not ramping in any direction, just my view and I, like everyone hope the results only get better.

Good luck to all,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.