EXT 8.33% 1.1¢ excite technology services ltd

re: reality check misty The most vulnerable time to be holding a...

1. 266 Posts.
    re: reality check misty
    The most vulnerable time to be holding a stock is probably immediately after purchase. If the market bounces away it confirms the position; if it goes sideways or evens falls its probably tells that the buy wasnt so good despite excellent reasons.

I would assume that would be true whether you were trader, investor or position holder. So if youre in money with EXT youre sweet, if youre losing money nows the time to reassess the chances that EXT will come good.

So my thinking is that the majority of EXT holders are probably losing money since theres been a turnover of well over 1000 million shares since the high of 15.5c. All along EXT has had excellent drilling reports etc and yet the trend downwards has been slowly falling. I suspect thats because its awfully hard to sell a stock that everybody is raving about. I know its hard and I only have a small holding... I keep thinking what if I sold and the stock bounces back up ... what a fool Id look. So ppl sell on the rallies but lately the rallies have been getting smaller and smaller .

So I ask you the same question "When does a postion trader determine that its time to get out"

>>I am a position trader.<<

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $16.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $44.09K 3.688M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 512891 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 5269250 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.