JRV 11.8% 1.5¢ jervois global limited

re:relationship between jrvoisvision2009 and i

1. 388 Posts.
    Hydromettalurgist, you have pasted the rant from Duncan/deepdiver from the other site, you know the site where Hunter/Peter and Heather write Dorothy Dixers to each other, no one else bothers much as it is just a forum where the existing mob prattle on and insult their opponents (the long suffering majority of JRV shareholders), never do they respond to the shareholders concerns and questions that brought on the EGM, they sure are going to find it hard to justify giving away JRV to NAE

Does this mean if you have a certain surname you are not allowed to invest in various companys, could the board of JRV please publish which companys we're not allowed to invest in,THIS ONCE AGAIN SHOWS HOW SMALL MINDED,PEURILE,AND SCHEMING THE OTHER LOT ARE Hydro see if you can get Duncan/deepdiver to publish which companys he has invested in. I did note deepdiver was singing the praises of NAE recently on hotcopper,(before he was permantly banned). Do this crew who are so enamoured of NAE (just like some of our JRV directors)have any shares in NAE. I wonder.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.002(11.8%)
Mkt cap ! $40.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $59.80K 3.783M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 6488590 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1643038 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.