JRV 11.8% 1.5¢ jervois global limited

re:relationship between jrvoisvision2009 and i, page-18

1. 1 Posts.
    Hi all,
    first time poster long time investor ..but no longer.

I enjoy looking at the postings but not leaving any comments. Hydo's last posting although has annoyed me. Simply because how someone could be so opininated about a company and continually post comments on a daily basis, yet not have any holdings. I can understand following the postings and occassionally commenting to keep in touch with the latest gossip. (me included)

Hydo's comments have mainly been negative.. why.. if you don't like the company and don't have any interest, why bother making comment. I could think of better things to do with my investment time.. ie conducting research on companys that you think are positive that you will personally invest in!!

Keep talking it down. If DP gets in I'm sure a bid of.000000001 will buy you a few. Add it to you Bris connect shares !!

I have lost a truck load of money on JRV but follow it with some interest in the hope it will prosper.

It is blatently obvious that with DP in charge the company is stuffed.

A new board is needed but.... DP is concern as I believe he is a silly old arrogant fool. His mind set is .. that it is his company and won't let it go. ie.. if I can't have it no one else will.. (just like a seven year old) Opinion only..

Richard Campbell and his ticket are at least trying to salvage a sinking ship.

Who's life raft would you rather get on.

Campbell's or Pursell's

I don't own any stock any more but you don't have to be a brain surgeon to make that descision.

For you Hydro its CAMPBELL !!

This blog has become a bit of a joke. Seems to be littered with Pursells clan. DAHCIR I congratulate you on openly and honestly keeping holders notified of the goings on.

DP has not done this. He has only infiltrated forums showing his dishonestly.

As Sven has illuded to this forum has become a joke... Well I suppose that is what DP has wanted...

He has succeeded here. don't let him do it to the company.

Keep it real..

Butch1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.002(11.8%)
Mkt cap ! $40.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $59.80K 3.783M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 6488590 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1643038 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.