SRI 6.67% 1.4¢ sipa resources limited

Thanks for the reference to the report jjeryy. Its great to know...

1. 369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Thanks for the reference to the report jjeryy. Its great to know that Sipa's Thaduna's single deep drill hole has been regarded by some as a technical success due to the source of a large magnetic feature been intersected and the magnetic anomally explained. There may be lots of "ifs" and "buts", however there appears to be an extensive pile of balsaltic volcanics in a part of a very deep (several kilometers) sedimentary basin, which now indicated it is in a "hot basin". A heat source, usually subvolcanic, is an essential ingredient in base metal and gold mineralising systems.
    If Degrussa really is a VMS deposit, as SFR interprets it to be, then the discovery by SRI of basaltic volcanics at Johnson's Cairn is potentially very positive indeed.
    If the geochemical analysis of SRI's deep basalts suggests that they are hydrothermally altered or anomalous in copper, they may be mineralised elsewhere nearby.
    Finding these mineralised deposits will prove to be the difficult part, but maybe if it is the "elephant" it will be worth looking for it.
    This is my summation of "Stock Analysis" report, and my reference to the "elephant"
    MERV

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $3.194M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $2.678K 191.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30177 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 196463 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.52pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.