CBZ 0.00% 5.2¢ cbio limited

I believe Stephen Jones will be returning to Australia from the...

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I believe Stephen Jones will be returning to Australia from the UK early next week and it is my "GUT" feeling that he will announce that Novo will exercise it's option to negotiate with Cbio.It may even help with phase 11b dosing trials as Cbio has a patent life to 2023 and will want to move asap.I base my assumptions on the following-1)-Xtoll has proved in the IV trials to be the most effective drug in Rheumatoid Arthritis and other applications such as Lupus,psoriasis and should have the same efficacy after dosing trials are completed.2)- Watch the video in CBio's media center(presentation to Baker Young brokers) where Dr Goran Ando explains the urgency of Pharma's need to obtain 2 new drugs per year to survive-they must be safe,and cost effective.FDA is now approving a higher no of Biologicals and looking for more affordable drugs-Xtoll is cheap to produce.3)- Xtoll could be a real money spinner as there is the possibility of up to 48 applications for Xtoll and it's varients (Mutants)-4)-Novo's expertise is in injectable drugs(Insulin)and is the world's largest supplier of insulin-Xtoll is injectable.5)-Novo was the first Pharma to show interest in CBio (2008)and signed an agreement for the first right to deal.6)-Novo has it's vice chairman DR Goran Ando and retired senior vice president of the Biopharmaceuticals Research Unit Dr Kalland as non executive directors advising Cbio.

I've been wrong before!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.