EXT 12.5% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

re: even more funny stuff Hey, you nice down ramping guys and...

1. 1,712 Posts.
    re: even more funny stuff Hey, you nice down ramping guys and girls.
    If you must attempt to down ramp this stock, then please come along to the party with some decent facts, not pure hot bovine waste !

Like this silly non thinking rubbish !
    "I simply feel with that many shares (getting very very close to 1 billion), and the terrain the company has to drill through and the granite and other rocks and costs, that there are better Uranium plays out there. I am on UNX. By all means, compare market cap with EXT and see how many tenements and where they are in comparison"

Facts, the number of shares has nothing to do with it.

Facts, to drill........ didn't you READ, that all the drilling from Anglo's work on the 39 lease, EXTRACT's clever Team got for nothing...yes, nothing...... b-gger it, go and read.

Facts, granite and other rocks ........ RIO's Rossing has been doing the same hard rock, for only 30years..read...30 years !!!!!!!!!!! therefore it might suggest it isn't too much of a problem and Rossing produces 8% of the World's total, each year.

AND your on UNX or something...... I think your on the same thing as SS, but thats helped him.

To promote another stock on this or any other thread is really rather rude.

Barry
    Disclaimer : I couuld be 1000% wrong, the above effects my bowel.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $13.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.6¢ $75.60K 9.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1075739 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1024534 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.