SEN 8.33% 1.3¢ senetas corporation limited

re: sen all quiet, page-7

1. 320 Posts.
    re: sen all quiet morning guys very sorry to keep u all waitng.TQ for being so patient. well my contact had to take off immediately back to o/seas and this is briefly what he has to say....just got his email as we speak. All looking good, eventhough there was no f/cast on profits at this point fr JD but he emphasized alot on what he has done so far and will continue to implement his strategy to take the company to the next level. Main objective of the summit is to create brand awareness and also to show us how he has branch out his roadmap/multi channel distributorship to Asia, Middle East, Europe and other parts of the world while Safenet will continue on doing whatever they are doing in America. ( however this time they have to deliver and their progress will be monitored cos fr my understanding their new agreement will continue till Oct next year) As for the imminent anncm re corporate alliance it was not very clear, I think he mentioned that it could be either today or tomorrow cos they still have Canberra and Sydney to go, But he did say there is this guy Greg Dearden who is the investor relations who is very approachable and if he thinks that if there is info re Sen that he can disclose to you at that point of time he will be most happy to let you know there and then Mob 042144603, 0282563307. A question was raised to JB re if there was a merger/t/over situation? does the company have a strategy/defensive measure in place to stop that? Fg took over to answer that and the he said " No" ....hope thi helps a bit for those who's been waiting anxiously, was also told that all that was presented in the summit shld appere in the company's website soon. Before I forget a lot has been mentioned abt the company working on new products to meet the demand and how their products is still far more superior and way ahead compared to the competitors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $20.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.5¢ 1.3¢ $18.04K 1.292M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 167357 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 550000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.