ATN 0.00% 0.2¢ ashburton minerals limited

re: share rice, page-2

1. 5,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    re: share rice hey guys, I had a long talk with Tony today... sure he is another stranger on the other end of the phone, I’m living in hope that truth and honesty does exist in the hearts of such admin...

Who knows these days, the market plays games even on my mind, and I’ll be honest; I think the entire market is a game play at times, nothing more then deception and manipulation..

In saying that, I believe I can hear frustration and concerns that sure make you wonder what investors are really thinking with this stock...

We will hear very soon the next lot of drilling results released with the Sept quarterly, this is not inside info either HC (please understand this, as you suspended my butt last time for predicting what was coming..).. I simply asked when was the next drilling results due, and my understanding is they will be released very soon along with the 1/4erly... think I made that clear, geez I hope so...

Made a mistake today, read the annual ann today and went straight to cash account, hovering just over 100K kind of freaked me the hell out, dumb butt me thought I was reading the Sept 1/4erly and thought "holy goolies, these guys are stuffed, cash burn in a matter of moments", teach me for having a mind blank, crazy week this week, I've been backing of and holding on only to stocks that I think still stand a chance real soon. Any way it made me pick up the phone and give them a ring…

I've come to the conclusion that Ashburton is seriously U/V at present, sure I would say this as it owes me mid 5's , however the SP has well been oversold considering what is still yet to come... I'm presuming, but the recent fall has been a stop loss fall, there will always be investors that abide by such trading rules, such a domino effect can take place...

Prediction: SP will be well in excess of 300% within 6 months from now... why?... heap of money coming, they have over $3million headed there way, should be on the books soon.... exploration has only really just begun, expectations from recent investors were exaggerated to pump it to 10cents on the lead up to results, in saying that the results aren’t actually that bad considering the area, understand its simply a rig that drills a small hole considering the size of the area... it show’s copper, isn’t that the point, do some research on mining companies that have achieved mining opportunities on low grades, you may have your eyes opened...

Where to from here?........ I'm thinking investors don’t understand what ATN are sitting on... are we talking mining opportunity in the near future or T/O if over all resources prove substantial...

Either way, SP is over sold, If market sentiment continues to be negative I cant say what the SP will do... however, this company still has along way to go considering the cash that is headed there way, exploration in my opinion will get turned up... ride the wave peoples, understand at times your getting played, but if in the end the resources are there, one day it'll come through in some form...

Basket ball, bouce bouce... hoop hoop... 3 pointer

See what happens, Im putting myself out there for sure.. DYOR even ring the company… your knowledge on this company can be equal to mine and beyond if you take the time to research….

Target for me 16cents.. within less then six months… be nice if it happens… nice to dream

Ok down rampers you can go me…lol hit me with it… wont matter :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.