FAR 3.13% 46.5¢ far limited

re: shell, page-45

1. 4,803 Posts.
    re: shell Hi Erinne,
    thanks for your response. yes the announcement plus your conversation with ME certainly creates confusion for far holders. regarding the question you wished you asked i agree this is a good one. no doubt it is probably one that far actually would have liked stipulated in the contract and probably pushed for. however having and continuing to work for oil and gas majors (WPL, BHP and Eni), my experience tells me that shell would have a particular attitude when it comes to a minnow such as far wanting to put conditions on them. the attitude is along the lines of "well this is what we are prepared to do for you. take it or leave it". i've seen in it and it is not pretty but it achieves their objectives. far actually have pretty much zero hand in all this and are over a barrel when it comes to contractual terms and conditions. this certainly leaves far open for manipulation (not necessarily just share price). thinking more about it now i would think that far would have to have a very strong and secure relationship with the senegalese govt to ensure they don't get pushed to the side.
    still i will hold and see what happens.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.