EWC 0.00% 0.9¢ energy world corporation ltd

I think you guys are finally getting Priyono's picture, which is...

1. 1,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    I think you guys are finally getting Priyono's picture, which is his and SBY's political agenda. They do not want the same reputation to follow them as the people in power when 5% of EEES and EEEL was all it took to get Sengkang going.

Sengkang gas will go ahead for Indonesian consumption whether it is by distributed gas, LPG, or elec generation fuel and only when Indonesia needs it and as it needs it. EWC will abide by whatever jumps and hurdles are required which have been put there to bring SE back to earth on plans of pillaging Sengkang for his own beatification.

It was a good story while he could do it but times and Governments and popular responsibilities have changed. I said it before, LARGE amounts of LPG will only be exported from Sengkang when it is worthless to Indonesia as the Sengkang resource is the most economical one to distribute locally on a long term basis. That in itself is good if you like long term security and do not need short term pillage to fund something/one else.

There will have to be a very very good alternative energy source available to render LPG worthless enough for Indonesia to export, geothermal generation comes to mind which is already in good proportion there.

When EWC gain a local partnership they will increase production significantly over their current status There has to be a reason why there were no local takers when it was offered before and the limited expansion due to the unlikely prospect of export is the most obvious reason. There will probably be sufficient export to make up the return shortfalls from local consumption just to get the plant built. Then it will be at just over break even while it supplies the locals. The promises will probably be different to that.

Oh yeah, it will all happen at Indonesia's pace too, not SE's wishful timetables.

PNG is another story, it has a Govt with the same degree of social responsibility that Indonesia had two administrations ago, better get in there while they can keep the local pollies happy. The Philipines will likely replace some of EWC business capacity with their own or other gas because they cannot wait forever either.

IOC is going to save SE's credibility so it seems, but he'll be older than he wanted to be when it happens.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EWC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.