HDR hardman resources limited

re: showdown Love this tread bomber, yep the road is a long one...

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    re: showdown Love this tread bomber, yep the road is a long one that's why so few follow it. Where are all those names from the early hotcopper days? Guess they've all retired, living life up on the Gold Coast sipping glasses of Bolle. Funny you don't see them around here anymore, but why would they bother, eh, they've traded into paradise! Expect you'll too make your bundle and dissapear as well never to be heard of again!? No I don't trade anymore because I've learnt my lesson, yes I've lost a fortune - twice over and made it again, but not on the market. I hold blue chip stocks and midcaps, but the spec end of the market is the best fun - and where I've had some of my best gains - but it has to be with money you can afford to lose. During the 80s there was a study done in the UK where a team of pro stock traders were tested against another team of pub dart throwers (12 in each team) who threw darts at the Financial Times stock tables. This was done every month for a year. At years end the darts players one the contest 9 to 3. "Believe it or Not"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.