HDR hardman resources limited

re: showdown, to bomber, page-21

1. 2,271 Posts.
    re: showdown Joker1, that's my whole point.
    People who buy and hold watch their screen painfully when their pet stock slumps. Now, if they don't have a protection or exit strategy it means that they believe it impossible for that stock to fail. And many many more popular (even blue chip) stocks have gone down the gurgler!

To my way of thinking it either reflects blind faith in a stock, or scant regard for protecting their hard earned cash. Like it or not, traders have done far better with this stock than holders the last 18 months, that's why it's one of the stocks traders like. To trade successfully a stock must have liquidity and volatility, Hardman has both.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I think HDR will go down the gurgler, I'm simply suggesting it's possible with any stock. It just amazes me how, when a stock goes down (for one or more of many readers) holders always vent their spleen on traders.

Is it jealosy that the unfaithful have done better than the faithful? To me a stock is just a means of making money if it can be done. How a person chooses to try to make money is his or her own decision.

All I CAN say is, traders tend to do a helluva lot less moaning.

Bomber

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.