HDR hardman resources limited

re: showdown - ching You obviously have an answer (and remember,...

1. bbm
    2,264 Posts.
    re: showdown - ching You obviously have an answer (and remember, it's only your point of view) to everything.

Answer me this. If you bought HDR at 5 cents (as you say you did), then why didn't you sell at >$1.00 and buy back at sub 60 cents? Wouldn't you be better off that way? There will be a many people that are doing that exact thing that are much further ahead than the buy and hold strategy.

Your reasons for the buy and hold may be different ofcourse, you may already be free carried in this but judging from your thoughts, you are not.

I am not completely against the buy and hold strategy, infact I have OXR as a buy and hold, but not strictly in that sense. From my original purchase several years ago I traded OXR and heavily traded OXROA up until expiry in September. This enabled me to be free carried in OXR and am able to leave it at that. I do have an exit strategy however. If OXR gets to the point of a screaming sell the I will offload without hesitation, regardless of my opinion on future value. There will be other chances to get back in if I want later on.

Each person has there own way of handling the market, so if that way is different to yours then don't go bashing everyone else because you think your the only one that is correct.

BBM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.