HDR hardman resources limited

re: showdown, to bomber, page-42

1. 2,721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    re: showdown HDr is a bit like a horse race between the traders and the investors. At the moment gotta say traders definitely ahead. I am not sure about race finish to be decided over next 12 -24 months because traders will be out when the bacon comes home if u follow the charts because the result that puts everyone out of doubt to take HDR out will come after buildup so traders will have exited. no one knows the geological assesments that are being made from drilling results about the prospectivity of the area overall except those in play. Lets just say from an international oil game perspective Mauritania is closely watched and the JV is supposed to keep everything pretty tight If WPL are happy they will move on Mauritania without question and buy HDR. Other bigger players will compete for the turf. Traders nowhere to be seen at that time because the charts would have said be out. one investment like that because it wont be cheap for the t/o makes up for a lot of mixed trades losses and gains. WPL plan is to expand and they need new oil production on the books and u have to have the right territory ie Mauritania, but lets face it atrader is not interested in any of this. You have to study the oil game to do that, thats tough lot of research lot of judgement. I never seen a chartist crack the oil game yet and if u crack the oil game u wouldnt be worried about picking smaller movements on stocks because that is hefty dough and u look for the next quality investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.