HDR hardman resources limited

re: showdown Plenty of evidence to back up any one of the...

1. 2,271 Posts.
    re: showdown Plenty of evidence to back up any one of the answers you appear to have for everything chingy ole buddy.

Pleanty to the contrary to, but of course, you don't want to know about that...do you.

Reading all your posts today (and others, of which some were very good from both camps) it's obvious to me that you don't want to see anything other than that tunnel vision appearing before your eyes.

HRD cannot go wrong.
    You talk of how we don't have a chance because we don't have the inside info others do.
    On the other hand Ted is totally honest, steers a straight ship and would not dream of leaking info.

Ya know mate, traders neither need nor want inside info. It's not what makes them take or sell a position. It's market habits that give them their signals. Human habits...fear, greed, joining the flock...have never and will never change.

And one thing that totally convinced me of this, was reading your posts today. You, my friend, are a classic example of why we make money. Rather than look at both sides of an equation, you choose to pursue till the end of the world to prove (to yourself) that you are not wrong.

Now tell me you average down too. Just another way of trying to convince yourself you are right, when you really know you are wrong.

Have a good night.

Bomber

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.