HDR hardman resources limited

re: showdown, to bomber, page-47

1. 2,721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    re: showdown Ideally yes you are correct. But say you get stopped out because of nervous nellies selling down prior to a drill announcemnt or for that matter traders selling down pre drill then the stock turns up quickly or this can all happen in the normal course of events eg rumour driven do you jump back on as it rises or do you let it go and it might roar away hoping it returns to your price. It works well if the stock keeps falling below your stop loss. A repeating pattern I see on stocks is announcemnt run up if good announcemnt then comes back. One can load up holding by selling on peak and rebuying on the settle. Great but some probs. Specs like HDR albeit smaller market cap can be tricked up to wash out the punters for what the oltimers call the realrun up. all it takes is afew announcemnts then areal juicy one ASX listing rule continuos disclosure I am not so sure how carefully policed.Cause they bought back alot of the stock in the quite times they dont sell down and they let it keep going up. You sold out. Also doesnt work on bad announcemnt albeit you have reduced your holding cost if you have done it previously. Is HDR that predictable because most stocks will break the pattern the one time you think you are going to nail it. relevant example Hdr will make ching reserve announcemnt, when?, how much?, will the market have factored it in or not?. Will you be stopped out just pre and it is aripper accompanied by economic viability and profit level comments. Stock finds anew level it wont retreat from cause markets do have a sense of value. I sit pretty while chartists and traders consider whats next. Responses invited.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.