HDR hardman resources limited

re: showdown, to bomber, page-61

1. 504 Posts.
    re: showdown to ching and yogi whilst the tea ladies fix the light bulb at asx i will make a few comments in observation of both camps, ie buy and hold,and timing.
    yogi has spent considerable time educating himself and others on his trading strategy.
    we chatted on egoli recently"swagman".
    ching,i am the bloke who flicked hdr and my mate held.i like to play the numbers also,so my discussions with you concerned the crunching of those numbers.
    with your 4 barrels per day,you would have about 95000 hdr?
    buy and hold good stocks is a sound philosophy,ching has his money in a good stock with excellent future prospects.
    the only flaw in the buy and hold camp is when you do not have a hdr type gem in your hands.this is where yogis skills serve him best as he trade his philosophy of market"timing".
    i bought gir in the bad old days as low as 3 ,sold up to 70,and watched them fall away over the last 10 years,not a buy and hold stock with hindsight.
    yogis system works perfectly in this example.never fall in love with any stock no matter how sweet it seems, rings true for me.
    in chings favour,he did purchase a rough diamond at low prices,and with dilligent research has used his trading philosophy to capture an excellent paper profit on hdr,with good upside because of the stocks future prospects.
    in summary both strategys work,but because hindsight is like looking through a rear-view mirror, ie i would have held 2 million hdr @ 5 cents should i have had the benefit of hindsight,i can only conclude that in the rough and tumble of equity trading to follow the buy and hold theory doesnt gurantee success unless you find that rough diamond.
    in 15 years i have found very few diamonds,but have navigated my way through turbulent times with my profits reinvested in property,and in cash to trade this market if opportunity avails itself.
    i wish all on this forum success and health,and in which form it manifests doesnt really matter,only that these rewards be yours to enjoy in this short time we are on this mortal coil.
    happy trails amigos

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.