OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Very well reasoned Kookaburra, , I think all three of your...

1. 2,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    Very well reasoned Kookaburra, , I think all three of your points are valid.
    I would like to add that we have now come into the next stage of our coys development which is mining and production, and at this time logic says that it is physically only the beginning with lots of mining challenges in terms of restricted tunnels in which large tonnages of rock and dirt have to be moved to get at the hg ore body out safely.
    It is not open cut where overburden is removed to get at the payable dirt but a warren of tunnels which ;I hazard a guess ; that most men would not want to go into; let. alone work in that environment .
    Best left to the men who know what has to be done in logical steps and who know How to do it.
    This sp downturn is of concern but the sp on most coys is never a straight line upwards .
    I have looked at the 5 year charts of a lot of coys and they all show peaks and troughs on their way to production and beyond.
    I really think MP should think seriously about reporting to shareholders more often even if they are Holdfast statements ; but as Jimone said at initial stage mining of getting the 'rubbish dirt out of the way there may not be much to report atm
    . After all this is a large area of underground mine and the gold is not 5 metres in from the opening.
    The good thing is that we have a producing mine in it's very early stage. Yes?
    Anyway people keep your chin up and good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.